MirAcLe WoRdS

10 June 2010

How sucks my english~~

this is an email... from me to my friends...
just read and ignore the name below...
try to search my fault...

**Dancing HnS step **
YAY!!! i'm happier now!
Dreams come true *HSJ song*

-next two second-
YAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!! I'm the happiest girl in the world!!!
I can't believe what i've just heard!
Thank god you have fail...

Hey, you.. don't you ever try to take away my english teacher!
She's the best ever!!!

About your birthday...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, my dear...
Gomen coz can't wish it on the exactly day..
BUT, at least... i take care of my lappy well..
so.. no one can separate us...
*ihopeyoukillshintyassoonaspossible*

i already try the key to success..
yah... it really works!!


my school is really ridiculous...
can't bring comics,,, phone, lappy, n much more... *jealous*
I HATE MY SCHOOL!!! *i hope my principal read this*
*Try to imagine... what if your school turn like mine...*

Is that I'm the one who should loyal???
I think.. it is more to you...
because... You have big GIRL FAN right???
so....

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD ENOUGH...

Shinty... erm.. let see...
he can pretend to be my BF if he tall enough...
*quick! send him here*

Salam....
rYa a.k.a Nakamura Miharu
303604
HsJ Lover
MirAcLes dO HaPpEn!

0 MirAcLes WilL HaPpeN !:

Post a Comment