MirAcLe WoRdS

26 April 2015

Blank.

Dear buddy,

If you are wondering why I am using twitter to send text to you... sebabnya, twitter tak bagitau dah seen ke belum. So, that's why lah.

It tooks all of my courage to text you. I'm hoping that you notice it and appreciate it
as you know that i'm not really good in 'release kan stress' orang. Hehehe.

My little pesanan for you is....
Enjoy your holiday. Release your stress. Remember me ? Hahahaah. Sure your stress will gone ! Naaa, kidding. Don't remember me unless you want your brain become more stress . Hehehe. Hope to see you soon. 😉😉😉😉😉

Know what, rasa macam nak culik dia. Bawak dia pergi jalan jalan, makan aiskrim, makan coklat. Buat dia senyum gelak. Sampai aku rasa dia betul2 ikhlas gelak dengan senyum tu. Lepastu baru boleh pulangkan dia kat rumah dia. Urghh. Mana boleh culik orang unless dia yang serah diri. 😣😣😣😣


MirAcLes dO HaPpEn!

0 MirAcLes WilL HaPpeN !:

Post a Comment